CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY CONNECTION January 1998
(YES ANSWERS IN TABLE COME FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES, REPORTED'S COME FROM ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE.)
1) Gulf War Syndrome Symptoms from McAlveny Intelligence Advisor of August 1996 & Gulf War Criteria from Comprehensive Clinical Evaluation Program for Persian Gulf War Veterans 1996 & Health Surveillance of Persian Gulf War Veterans March 1996
2) Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Symptoms from Miller and Mitzel 1994, Top Twenty Symptoms Reported by MCS Patients Attributing Their Illness to Pesticides Versus Remodeling, and MCS Referral and Resources
3) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptoms from J. K. Dale and S. E. Straus, Prevalence of Symptoms and Historical Features in a Population Meeting the CDC Criteria for the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
4) Fibromyalgia Symptoms from ACR 1990 Criteria for the Classification of Fibromyalgia
5) Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms from the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
6) AIDS Symptoms from former AIDS Administration worker, a member of AIDS Support & Share Group
ONSET OF CFIDS, GWS, MCS AIDS, AND MS OFTEN BEGINS WITH A FLU-LIKE ILLNESS.
(compiled by Jackie Burkhead)