- Please, no perfumes, colognes, etc. at meetings as
many of our members are very sensitive to odors. Thank you for your consideration.
- Greater Greensboro Area
- Support Groups
- (A Member of the CFIDS Support Network of America).
- Chapter Meetings each month in Greensboro,
- Area meetings monthly in Jamestown, Reidsville, Thomasville and Archdale/Trinity.
- Anyone is welcome to visit with us.
- "Brainstorms" the Newsletter of
the Greensboro CFS/FMS Support Group, Monthly
Publication included with your membership fee of $15.00 a year.
- Greensboro NC -- Night
Meetings 2nd Monday each month.
- Moses Cone Hospital
- AHEC Building, Room 29
- 7:00-8:30 PM
- For Information Contact Virginia Allred 910-855-9106 e-mail --- ARAllred@aol.com
|Jamestown, NC -- Daytime
- Jamestown United Methodist Church
- Let's all remember to not wear scents or fragrances
so that those who are chemically sensitive can attend too.
- Our CFS/FMS meeting in Jamestown will be monthly 3rd. Tues. Meeting time
- 1:30 to 2:30 PM
- New CFIDS/FMS Group
- Contact persons for the new support group in Archdale-Trinity area are
- Sara Turner (910) 434-1139 and
- Grovina Johnson 495-5607.
- The Archdale/Trinity group will meet fourth Thursdays at 1:00. Trinity
United Methodist Church, Sarah Turner is leader.
- Rockingham County Support Group, Eden
- (Third Thursday)
- Morehead Hospital, Eden,
- For More information ,
- Call Wilma Eanes 342-2246 or
- Ruth McCollum 635-0590.
Contact Number: Myra Jackson 336-229-7818
- Regular Meetings 3rd Monday, 7-8:30 PM
- Faith United Methodist Church, 1732 West Davis Street, Burlington, N.C.
now has a new Fibromyalgia Support Group meeting! Ledby Donna Hall, RN of Home Health
Professionals, they will be meeting on the third Saturday of each month at the Davidson
County Public Library from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. If you wish to contact Donna, her home
phone number is (336) 956-1644
- Steering Committee Meeting of the
- Greensboro, CFS/FMS Support Group
- Golden Corral, High Point (beside Oak Hollow Mall)
Contact person for Steering Committee is Margaret Auten,(336) 584-6641
We also still need a volunteer who will do video
taping of the meetings in which we have a speaker.