- For your information:
- These links are provided to save search time. We have no control over
the following links or any changes they may make. For that reason we do not endorse the
WEB SITES FOR HEALTH RESEARCH
FAQ for the EPD Mailing List
EPD and allergy links
Environmental Health Network
- Environmental Health
Center-Dallas Home Page for Environmental Health Center
Health Center-Dallas Dr. William J. Rea. A must see site for those with
EI/MCS. Author of the 4 volume set of books: "Chemical Sensitivity." Visit the
Chat Room and Bulletin Board!
- The Environmental Health
Clinic, Nova Scotia
OF PEST MANAGEMENT, INC.
- Northwest Coalition For Alternatives To
- Infoventures.com - environmental health
- Biocontrol Network resource for
persons interested in Integrated Pest Management
- A Guide to Natural
Enemies in North America tutorial on the concept and practice of biological
control and integrated pest management (IPM).
- Healthy Home
- San Diego Earth Times
- The Great Boycott
- UK - OP Resource - Poisons in the
- Brain Mapping
the Chemically Sensitive by Donald L. Dudley,M.D., Seattle.
- Ask Doctor Stoll. Visit the
- EI MCS resources
- MCS Live Chat
- Recipies, Organic Farming, Vegetarianism and
- Electromagnetic Field Sensitivity
- The Swedish Association for the
- On Candidia
- The Chronic Fatigue And Immune Dysfunction Syndrome
Association Of America
- EI, MCS, CFIDS, Fibromyalgia, etc.
- Homeopathy Online
- American Environmental Health Foundation
- The Healthy House Institute
- The Book "The Rebellious
Body". Many links. Informative.